Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Quarantine

After the very tiring Port Dickson trip , I came home and had a good night sleep , not so good because I was feeling the effect of fried food and lack of sleep . On the next day , I was a little ill . Running nose , sore throat and even a little fever I got . This was quite normal considering I always fall sick after an exhausting trip .

I went to my parents' office as usual . I checked fxc and saw Wei Han's post ...... S***** C*** was confirmed H1N1 positive' .... I went crazy because some of us who went to PD happened to be in the HELP prom night with her . Wei Han asked us to quarantine ourselves just to be on the safe side .

So I ended staying at home with NOTHING for TWO DAYS !!!! I missed my college Genting trip . On top of that , I almost jumped off thirteen floor ( Don't worry , I am exaggerating , not suicidal ) .... There was nothing on the TV . My last choice was piano . I didn't know how long I played but my teacher will definitely be surprised as I actually memorised one piece .... I even found time to do some research on my Program Note .....

Worst of all , I just found out yesterday the HELPers I had contact with in PD were H1N1 NEGATIVE !!!! My quarantine was in vain .... sob ..... Never mind , at least I pleased my piano teacher ....

No comments: