Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tagged by Kai Xin

Name the persons you want to tag
Celeste ( you better do it ... )

Carrot or broccoli
Broccoli.

Masculinity or sissy
Confused.

Goth or punk
Goth but will never look like one.

Soccer or basketball
Basketball. ( I can't use my legs ... )

Favorite actor/actress
Cate Blanchett - starred in ' Curious Case Of Benjamin Burton ' .... love her flawless skin ...

What do you say to a person who spread rumours about you without any reason?
Go to H*** .

Ever took nude photos?
Errr ...... no comment. Too personal already .

Leather shoe or snickers?
Sneakers.

Long Distance love?
YES !!! True love shall prevail !!! .... too innocent huh ?

Internet love?
No.

Online dating?
No ... unless I am 75 and still single .

Tell us your dream last night?
Err.... cannot wo ... 18sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .... can't tell .

Ever hated someone so bad?
No . Unfortunately , I just ignore that person .

Who then?
Forgot already ( completely ignored ) .

The last person you had a beer with?
All the guys and girls in Kok Mun's house . We played poker and I lost .

The last person you went to the movies with?
Harry , Mark , Ann , Brandon.

The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
Eunice ( coincidence ... ).

The last person you hugged?
My cat , Su Sue . I treat her like a human ...

The last person you slapped?
Never in my life ... so far ...

In the last week, have you kissed someone?
Nope.

Do you rather do exercise or babysit?
Neither . Too lazy.

If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Don't have to worry about money forever .

If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Amsterdam ... erhem ...

Are you old fashioned?
No way.

Are you a freak or a geek?
freek ??? wait , did that just made me a geek ?

Are you a slut, bitch/bastard or whore?
Hei !!! Who dares to call me any of that ?

Five things that scare me:
piano exams , moral class ( learning about religions ) , Christian Fellowship ( CF ) , Su Sue gets sick , girlfriend dumping me for my best friend .

4 songs playing in my head lately:
Beethoven - Opus 10 Nr1 , Chopin - November Chopin .... others can't remember .... Don't give me that 'weirdo' look alright ...

No comments: